A copy of the Enrolment Application form is available here: Student Enrolment Form. Please print.
Or fill out online here
International Applicants Enrolment Procedure
To enrol at our school you must:
- Download and Complete the Student Enrolment Form and the Fees Refund Policy. .
- Collect other documents relevant to your application including the:
- Certified evidence of English language proficiency at IELTS level 5.5 or TOEFL level 550 if English is not your first language
- Examples of your own drawings and/or designs and a declaration of authenticity and currency.
- A written explanation in English (approximately half - one page) of your reasons for studying Fashion and Design.
- Apply for Admission
Submit the completed enrolment form and all other documents to:
Elizabeth Bence School of Fashion
PO Box 93
GORDON NSW 2072 Australia
We suggest you keep duplicate copies of all these documents.
We will assess your application and other documents. If you meet the entry requirements to be admitted to the course we will send you a letter of offer and advise you on the procedures you should follow in order to obtain your Confirmation of Enrolment Form. We will then send you a formal letter of offer and invoice(course enrolment fee $A250.00 and $A2,000.00 tuition fee deposit) and we will also include a Student Handbook and a Training Record Book.
- Apply for a visa
You will need a valid student visa for the duration of your studies in Australia. You should check the Australian Embassy in your country to see if you are eligible before you obtain official confirmation of your enrolment and pay tuition fees.
You will need to submit:
- Form 157A Application for a student (temporary) visa
- Your passport
- Your current Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) certificate or letter of offer
- Evidence of your health insurance
- Evidence that you can pay your course fees
- Evidence that you have enough money to support you stay in Australia
- Your health examination results
- Certified evidence of the results of an English language test.